Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges for quality postage impressions every time.
Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding readability and performance.
- Is the only ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds USPS® REQUIREMENTS
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Ink yields vary with usage graphics printed and environmental conditions*
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by the USPS
Item #787-3 is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the SendPro® P/Connect+® Series postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. The 787-3 cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Our SendPro® P/Connect+® Series postage meters and black ink have been approved by the USPS. Our meter ink fully meets all USPS requirements.
We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our line of products.